Thursday, October 13, 2016

The 7 Secrets of Awakening the Highly Effective Four-Hour Giant, Today

Always Sunny in Philadelphia
For the sake of full disclosure, I have to tell you that I am a huge fan of the FXX series It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I have all the seasons on DVD and often play an episode in the morning when I’m getting ready for the day. Could this create a bias? Of course, but that bias could work against something as much as it works for something.

So, when I recently received a copy of The 7 Secrets of Awakening the Highly Effective Four-Hour Giant, Today which is based on the television series I had to wonder: would this book live up to the standard I hold for Sunny or would it be an insult to one of my most beloved shows? Luckily, it turns out that it is the former of the two. This book was an absolute blast to read.

No comments: