Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Money Is Not the Answer


Money is not the answer. That's got to sound ironic coming from someone who believes whole-heartedly in the benefits of being rich. Forget about getting out of debt, paying bills, buying nice things, etc. That stuff's great, but at the end of it all you're not going to give a damn about your credit rating. Money's the last thing on your mind in that moment, I would imagine.

Money can reduce the stress of living, but it can bring just as much if not more anxiety. I've gone through my cycles of accumulating and losing money, getting more and losing it again. The money wasn't burning a hole in my pocket. I just had a big hole in my pocket and didn't bother to sew it up. That hole represented something in my mental blueprint that kept me from being stable with money. There was nothing wrong with the money.


No comments: