Monday, September 15, 2014

A Millionaire's Secret

By Allen Says

Washington DC was nasty as could be. As I sat on the bench waiting for my bus
to arrive I couldn't wait to get back to the backwoods of Louisiana. I had almost sat in a pool of blood that was on the far end of the bench and I was ready to go. I truly hope people coming to visit our country don't make DC one of their stops.

Anyway, before my bus arrived I was approached by a nicely dressed elderly
gentleman in need of directions. I told him I had no idea what he was looking for as I too was just passing through. To this day I'm not sure why, but we started talking as if we had known each other for years.

We talked about life, people and eventually the conversation turned to
business. It was here that the gentlemen saw something in me, I suppose, that made him feel like sharing what he said was the greatest secret ever told. He said everyone had heard it but almost no one paid any attention to it, even though it was the one thing that could bestow a fortune upon any man or woman who used it.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL STORY

No comments: