Sunday, May 13, 2012

How to Switch Dimensions


By Steve Pavlina
When I want to make a significant change in my life, I often think of it in terms of switching dimensions. My attention is focused on my current reality right now, and my desired situation can be said to exist as some alternate reality outside of my primary focus.

In that other reality, there's another me who's already where I want to be. My goal then is to become that other me and to shift into his reality.

In practice this is fairly straightforward. It may sound odd to you at first, but try not to get caught up on the words I use to describe the process. You may choose to frame it differently than I do, and that's fine.

First I'll explain how the process works in general, and then I'll walk you through a specific example to illustrate it.

No comments: