Saturday, July 09, 2005

Why Doesn't God Answer My Prayers?

By Bob Doyle
Wealth Beyond Reason

There are a couple of things you've probably heard said over and over. The first is, "Why doesn't God answer my prayers?". What you'll generally hear next is the response which goes something like, "God DOES answer your prayers. Sometimes he just says 'No'".

The fact is, it's not God who says "No". In fact, God - the infinite source of "All that Is", ONLY says "Yes"! God is the ultimate "creation" mechanism. God responds PRECISELY to YOUR creative catalyst.

So you say, "Well, I've been asking God for money, but he hasn't given it to me.". The answer lies in HOW you are asking! Remember that God - the Universe - responds in a very precise way! It's a matter of Quantum Physics! If your prayer goes something like, "Dear God. I'm in trouble. I have no money. I can't pay any of the bills. I need money!", then THAT is what will be real for you. You WILL be in trouble. You WILL have no money! You WON'T be able to pay the bills, and you WILL NEED MONEY.

The Universe feeds back to you what you give it - and in fact, amplifies it!

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL STORY

No comments: