Thursday, April 21, 2005

The 75% Success Solution

By Stuart Goldsmith,
Elite Inner Circle

There are four steps to attaining everything that you want in life. They are simple steps and I will tell you what they are:


1. Know what you want.

2. Believe that you are worth it.

3. Believe that you can achieve it.

4. Go out and get it.


Now; (and this is surprising part of the system), most people would think that item number four - getting what you want - is the biggest obstacle standing in their path. THEY WOULD BE WRONG! You will be surprised to learn that knowing what you want and believing that you can get it, form over SEVENTY-FIVE PERCENT of the secret of success. Yes, 75%!


Actually going out and getting the things you desire is only 25% of the battle!


You, like me, and milliòns of other people, have probably spent a lifetime thinking that it was the other way round! You probably thought that belief in yourself and knowing what you want formed 25% of the solution, and that getting the things you want formed 75%. This is the first of many 'minor secrets' which I impart to you in my book, "The Midas Method".


Believe me, it makes a big difference knowing that your mental attitude is responsible for 75% of the obstacles standing between you and success. When I first realised this, it was as though a cloud had lifted from my vision. I felt as though I had been swimming under water for years and had suddenly popped my head above the surface and realised that there was a whole new world out there.


Why is this knowledge so important? Because it totally shifts your perspective on the problem! Before I realised that belief in myself and knowledge of where I wanted to be, were so important, I had blamed external circùmstances for my lack of success. Believe me, I blamed anything and everybody rather than myself.


Stuart Goldsmith is a British multimillionaire author and entrepreneur. He created a 16 million fortune starting from a position of heavy debt, and has taught thousands of others how to get wealthy. Learn more about Stuart Goldsmith's private member site here: Elite Inner Circle

No comments: