Saturday, January 22, 2005

How to Control Your Dreams

By Bradley Thompson
www.Lucid-Dreaming-Kit.com

Five years ago, I was one frustrated lucid dreamer.

Although a prolific self development author, I simply couldn't experience lucid dreams consistently. It had just "happened" on a few occasions, but I could never tap into that part of my brain "on demand." I knew there had to be a way... I just needed to discover it.

And I did.

Let me tell you that I bought every single product on the market. As an author, I was also invited to review all the latest courses and new devices. Some tools worked short-term, others had mere placebo value. But along the way, I found a few gems that I added to my "good" list.

Over the past five years, I've built a small network of friends and colleagues interested in lucid dreaming. We've tried and tested literally everything. We've followed University studies and "homegrown" courses. I've even invented my own special methods that you'll find NOWHERE ELSE.

And you know what?

There's a way to experience lucid dreaming, ON DEMAND.
Guaranteed.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE

No comments: