Monday, January 10, 2005

Confessions of a Spoiled Brat

By Randy Gage
www.ProsperityUniverse.com

Ok I admit it. I’m an expensive date.

Fast food ain’t gonna cut it. Don’t be taking me to no slop
house buffets. And don’t even think about any place that has
placemats on the table!

Sporting event? I want to be close enough to see the guys
sweat. Opera? Better be in a private box. Symphony? I want
to be close enough to see the conductor sweat.

I want fresh cut flowers delivered every week. A state of the
art stereo system piped to every room in the house. For my
birthday, surprise me with tickets to the touring Cirque du
Soleil show. In Spain.

Now I know what you’re thinking…

You think I’m spoiled. Greedy. Materialistic. Demanding and
selfish.

Ok, so what’s your point?

Alright, I admit that I’m also happy just walking along the
beach on a starry evening. Curled up together in a hammock. Or
sitting in a Starbucks late at night, talking about politics,
music, and design.

But wouldn’t you agree the Starbucks in Rome might be more fun
than the one in Hackensack? And the beaches in Tahiti might be
a little cooler than the ones in Georgia?

How you feel about all this tells you a lot about your
prosperity consciousness. Whether you believe you are worthy
and deserving of beautiful things, or think they are
ostentatious.

Even more interesting is another scenario…

You will give beautiful things and do wonderful thing to others.
But you won’t give them or do them for yourself. Once again,
these are worthiness issues.

As I did seminars on success, I came to understand something
very important. The reason most people were not reaching high
levels of success was not because they needed skills training.
The skills are pretty simple. In fact, it’s almost mind
boggling how really easy it is to become a millionaire today.

And with all we now know about diet and exercise, optimum health
is so doable. We have progressed so far in mental health, there
is no reason why you can’t enjoy a wonderful and loving
relationship. In short, prosperity and abundance is more
attainable today than it ever was.

And learning how to manifest it has never been more accessible.
Yet why aren’t more people healthy, happy and rich?

Because they won’t let themselves be. It’s not the skills they
haven’t learned. It’s the limiting beliefs they haven’t
eviscerated, and the lack programming they don’t realize is
buried in their subconscious mind.

Wealth and success, happiness and harmony, prosperity and
abundance are all mental. Or more appropriately, can all be
attained using the power of the mind.

Yes I really do believe you were meant to be rich. And I know
that health and happiness is your natural state. Give me a
chance to prove it to you.

Learn more about Randy Gage at
www.ProsperityUniverse.com

Get your free subscription to Mind Power News at
www.mindpowernews.com

No comments: