Monday, January 03, 2005

Here's My Secret For Extra Cash in 2005

First of all, I'd like to wish everyone a most excellent New Year
and hope that 2005 finds you safe and healthy.

I know that you have probably been very busy over the
holiday season and may not have made it here to the blog
very often (if at all), so I wanted to remind you of an offer
I made in the last issue of Mind Power News.

In December, my work was included in an excellent new e-book
which teaches a step-by-step plan for using Mind Power to
attract abundance into your life.

"Keys to Power Prosperity," by Alan Tutt, explains a very
practical plan to help you begin to attract abundance into
your life, no matter which level of mind power mastery you
are at.

The section of the book which I wrote is called "Five
Amazingly Simple Ways to Trick Your Mind Into Attracting
Wealth," and is specifically written for the beginner,
so if you are looking for a simple and quick way to begin
to use your mind power to create much more abundance in
your life, this is it.

To celebrate my publication in this fascinating new book, and
as my thank you for being a member of the Mind Power News
community, I will throw in a free copy of my first e-book
"Money Making Secrets of Mind Power Masters" with your
purchase.

As well, I will also give you a third brilliant e-book written
by the world's greatest "hypnotic" marketer, Joe Vitale, titled
"The Greatest Money Making Secret in the World".

If you use even 10% of the incredible knowledge in any *one*
of these books, 2005 will be your most prosperous and successful
year ever. If you use *all* of the incredibly practical methods in
all three of these books, your financial future will miraculously
change!

Remember, this deal is only available for members of the
Mind Power News e-zine, and is not being offered anywhere
else on the web. Learn more here:
http://www.SecretMindPower.com/NewYearsDeal.htm

Thank you for you continued support of Mind Power News,
and here's to a happy, healthy, and very wealthy New Year!

Cheers,
Andreas Ohrt
Editor, Mind Power News
www.mindpowernews.com

No comments: