Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Opulence for Life, by Winter Vee


MindTrip Magazine
Review of 
Opulence For Life

It's been a long journey from the day my company went bust and I declared bankruptcy for the second time. And I want to tell you, it has been absolutely worth it. Every failure only made me stronger. Of course, that wasn't how I felt at the time.

Back in the day, I shared a business with three friends. Everything was going well until one of them embezzled money and ran off. So that business went under as we didn't have enough to sustain it. Then I decided not to trust anyone anymore, and started my own business after a couple of years. I thought it would be perfect this time, but I was constantly exhausted by the workload, and kept falling sick. My wife didn't know the industry enough to help keep it running, and eventually I had to close the business due to lack of manpower.


No comments: