Sunday, April 05, 2015

27 Inspirational Quotes for Overcoming Your Fear of Failure

Fear is something that we all deal with, and it can prove to be crippling if you let it. 

I’ve talked about how I feel about failure, but just in case you’re struggling with it, I’ve put together this list of quotes to help inspire you.

I know that may be a reason why you’re reading this article, because you want inspiration. So I’m hoping this will do it for you.

I just want you to know that the it’s okay to fail. No, it’s a good thing to fail. Because it means that you’re trying. It’s mean you’re giving effort. It means you’re taking action. A life with little struggle is a life with little success. Embrace failure. 
Understand that it’s a necessary thing on the path to success.

I really believe that when you feel that resistance, you feel the fear, that’s when you know it’s something you should do.

So below are some of the best quotes I could find. Save these nuggets of wisdom and come back to them the next time you feel afraid of failing.


No comments: