Sunday, January 22, 2017

The 12 Pathways to Higher Consciousness

MindTrip Magazine
The following is from the higher consciousness classic, Handbook to Higher Consciousness by Ken Keyes, Jr. which explains the Living Love system to higher consciousness.

The Twelve Pathways To the Higher Consciousness Planes of Unconditional Love and Oneness

1. I am freeing myself from security, sensation, and power addictions that make me try to forcefully control situations in my life, and thus destroy my serenity and keep me from loving myself and others.

2. I am discovering how my consciousness-dominating addictions create my illusory version of the changing world of people and situations around me.

3. I welcome the opportunity (even if painful) that my minute-to-minute experience offers me to become aware of the addictions I must reprogram to be liberated from my robot-like emotional patterns.

No comments: