Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Prosperity Secrets of the Universe

By Brad Jensen, Author of Prosperity Step-by-Step

This is the response to an email message sent to me 'by accident':

I'd like to know if anyone on this forum has gotten rich yet, using his ideas? Let us know. I'm a sales and marketing manager and the only way I can prove my effectiveness is by RESULTS. The best advice in the world won't work unless we put it to work and carry it through. It's one thing to SAY it works, but it's another to DO it and have results to prove it. Any millionares reading this?

It so happens that I am a millionaire, in that I own a company that I created that is worth at least seven million dollars, and I earn an income of over half a million a year.

And I started 22 years ago with a degree in Philosophy/Religion and a borrowed pencil.

I have been diligently exploring prosperity ideas, learning and teaching them for most of the last 20 years.

READ THE FULL STORY HERE...

No comments: