Wednesday, August 24, 2011

How to Achieve Your Travel Goals


By Steve Pavlina

Are there some places you’d just love to visit? How long have you dreamed of doing so? Years perhaps?

When you see movies about visiting certain cities, or hear about people traveling there, does a certain part of your psyche salivate with desire? Do you have the thought, I really want to go there someday.

Do you realize that it’s absolutely possible to turn your travel dreams into reality? Those dreams aren’t mere fantasy. They’re the seeds of real experiences.

In this post I’ll share with you some lessons I’ve learned during the past couple years as I worked to transform myself from a very infrequent traveler into the kind of person who regularly sets and achieves new travel goals.

READ THE FULL STORY HERE...


No comments: