Friday, March 04, 2011

Have You Caught a Mind Virus?

By Dr. Robert Anthony, Creator of the Rapid Manifestation MP3

I understand what I am about to say may sound crazy to you, but allow me to suggest the possibility that you have been totally brainwashed and you have unknowingly become your own worst enemy.

In fact, this is exactly what is happening to millions of people. And most likely, you are one of them.

What I am talking about is the SUBLIMINAL and SUBCONSCIOUS programming you are getting - programming that is imprinted on your subconscious without your knowledge.

I am not saying there is an organized conspiracy to program your mind. The people that are spreading these negative messages don't even know they are doing it!

The problem is as you are exposed to these mind viruses, you are likely to be infected.

READ THE FULL STORY HERE...

No comments: