Thursday, October 14, 2010

How to Alter Your Brainwaves and Get 'In the Zone' Automatically

Source: Holothink



What I am going to share with you may sound unbelievable and simply too good to be true. And, that's why you must experience it for yourself.

Some years ago, I felt tired and drained at the end of a stressful day. A friend said, "I have just the thing for you. Here. Put on these headphones and listen." My friend -- Steve -- was into the latest gizmos and gadgets. He was one of the most successful people I knew. A genuinely happy guy -- healthy, upbeat, fun to hang out with.

And, he was always investing in these experimental toys -- this one cost a cool $395. I put on the headphones, closed my eyes and I listened. Within ten minutes I felt like I'd taken a 2 hour nap -- but without the groggy feelings of waking back into my day.

That was my first experience with the technology I'm going to share with you -- I found it truly amazing then and I find it more fascinating today. And I am certain you will have the same experience too -- when you try it.

Lucid dreams, altered states, deep relaxation, euphoria, enhanced creativity, accelerated learning, an improved ability to focus and concentrate, psychic abilities, elimination of insomnia and the symptoms of stress, and increased endorphin levels have all been attributed to the use of this technology.


No comments: