Monday, August 23, 2010

How to Create Complete & Perfect Freedom

By Dr. Robert Anthony
Creator of The Secret of Deliberate Creation


Imagine doing what you want, when you want, with whom you
want, where you want, for as long as you want, without ever having to answer to anyone…

Let me ask you a question.

How would you know if you were “rich’?


That may seem like a stupid question. You would probably reply, “I
would know if I was rich if I had no bills, or I had a lot of money inthe bank, or had income producing investments or business, or I could buy whatever I want without having to go into debt.

What Are True Riches?


If you gave any of the above answers you would be partially
correct. Most people perceive wealth or riches as the ability to be financially secure. However, true riches offer an even greater
benefit than financial security.

A person who is truly rich knows they are truly rich when they have
achieved the most valuable asset of all: PERSONAL FREEDOM!

This is true wealth – to have complete FREEDOM to live life on
YOUR terms.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL STORY

No comments: