Wednesday, March 09, 2005

More Magic Words That Make You Rich

By Ted Nicholas
Author of "Magic Words That Make You Rich"

You might think this strange, but every day, before I start work, I stand up, look to the sky, throw my hands in the air, and shout out loud: "I feel terrific!"


This is what I call an 'affirmation' -- positive self-talk to charge up my emotions and help me produce my very best work. An affirmation can be as simply as "YES!"...as uplifting as "I'm very happy at this moment!"...or as determined as "I'm willing to do whatever is necessary to succeed!"


Try it for yourself right now. Choose a positive message you want to tell yourself. Then stand up, put your head back, throw your arms up, and shout it out loud. Makes you feel uncomfortable? Good! You've just discovered how powerful words can be.


Unlimited Success & Wealth are All In the Words You Use


What's the single most important asset you and your business possess? Forget money and numbers. The true currency of business is WORDS. Communicating your ideas, your offer, the benefits of your product -- using words to achieve your aims is the single most important activity any business ever performs.


Unlimited success and wealth are as simple as using the right words. You can get everything you've ever wanted in life, simply by saying the right words -- because the words which you communicate determine the quality of your life.


This is true whether communicating with others or with yourself. Especially with yourself.


CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MAGIC WORDS

No comments: