Wednesday, March 02, 2005

How to Think Like a Winner: Secrets of a Three-time Olympian

By Ruben Gonzalez

What would your life be like if failure was not an option? Would you like to perform at your peak more often? What would you do if you knew you could not fail?


In the next few minutes you will learn how I programed my mind to make my Olympic Dream come true three times! You will learn techniques that can change your life. So here we go...


Four years after making a decision to begin training for the Olympics, I had the honor of competing in the 1988 Calgary Winter Olympics in the luge. I went on to compete in the 1992 Albertville Olympics and I just competed in the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics at the age of 39.


How does someone who did not even take up the sport of luge until he was 22 become a Three-Time Olympian? As I tell thousands of people in my speeches, I'm not a big shot. I'm just a little shot that keeps on shooting. I'm proof that ordinary people can accomplish extraordinary things if they will just put the right things into their minds.


Olympic Athletes consistently and persistently use specialized techniques to program their minds to achieve peak performance. The following simple techniques performed consistently over a period of time will change your outlook in life and ultimately your outcomes.


CLICK HERE TO LEARN THE TECHNIQUES OF OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS

No comments: