Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Can You Be Hypnotized? Take This Test

Hypnosis Test
Over the last few weeks, I’ve had a number of readers tell me how much they have enjoyed reading and learning more about hypnosis. As the conversation continues, I’ve also had several people say something to the effect of, “Hypnosis sounds wonderful, but I can’t be hypnotized. I’m very stubborn, I don’t have a good attention span and I cannot give up control.”

Have you ever wondered if you could be hypnotized? Some people will enter hypnosis rapidly and easily while others may need a little preliminary work and practice to help them let go and relax. The people that make the best hypnosis clients are those who are of average or above intelligence, have the ability to focus their mind and can follow simple step-by-step instructions.

The questions below will help assess your level of receptivity to hypnosis. Please answer yes or no. Give yourself two points for every yes answer. All no answers get zero points. At the end, total all of your yes answers and use the scoring section below to assess how receptive you are to hypnosis.

No comments: