Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Top 15 Self-Help Books for Millennials

I was at an all-time low in my life when I first got into self-help material. I was getting ready to graduate with a BA in political communication and preparing to launch straight into law school shortly thereafter.

The only problem, however, was that going to law school and becoming an attorney was the last God damn thing I wanted to do with my life.

I’d been a good boy growing up. I listened to my mom and dad’s advice about getting good grades, going to law school and securing a “safe job.” It’s about all the good stuff parents want for their kids.

But then, I woke up one day and had quite the realization: At what point did I consciously decide to give 60 percent of my waking, working hours to the field of corporate law?


No comments: