Sunday, May 11, 2014

How to Manifest For Free

By Nelson Berry
Creator of Subliminal Video Messages

I am constantly receiving emails that say something like this: "Please send me something that is free that will cause me to attract money so that I can have money to pay for other things needed. Thank you."

This is a typical example of e-mails that are arriving from around the world from people who just don't get it.

So what I wanted to do was give anybody the opportunity to manifest anything that they wanted to for basically free. The only thing that you need is a couple of good pencils or pens, and a notebook, just a standard, regular notebook.

So how do we do this?

Firstly this is a daily exercise. You don't miss a day. Second thing to remember is what we're doing is creating the future. It's a four step sequence. And so, without further ado, let's go ahead and get started.


No comments: