Thursday, January 12, 2012

How to Program Your Mind For Wealth

By Ilya Alexi, Author of 
Mind Over Money: How to Program Your Mind for Wealth

My entire life I have been obsessed with learning how we can change our reality with the creative power of our minds. I've studied dozens of experts, read hundreds of books, and spent thousands of dollars in this quest.

Through all of my experimentation, I've discovered that there are five simple core principles at the heart of the creation process.

In this short article, I have tried to make this knowledge as simple as humanly possible. I want every single person reading this to be able to take this information and use it, easily and quickly.

Here then, is the most simple possible explanation of the power of your creative energy. Follow these five steps, and any goal can be yours.

1 comment:

Stephen Martile said...

Good article. I'd even throw in that for newbies and beginners, you want to pick a goal that is believable to you (at least in the beginning as you get started).

Then as you start to trust and believe in this process, you can choose "bigger" goals that are more out of reach for you... because as you begin to build your belief in the process, you start to believe you can achieve more... and so on... it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy... which is great when it is moving you towards something you want...