Friday, December 18, 2009

The Real Secret of Manifesting

By Jafree Oswald / 90-Day Manifesting Program

Hi, my name is Jafree Ozwald and I'd like to share an enlightening experience I've had in my life. In February of 1995, I took a trip to India to find the answers to my life's deepest questions. After several weeks of introspection and sitting with a guru named Papaji, I had an experience that changed my life forever.


I tapped into extremely expansive, perpetually blissful feeling of peace, and awakened a personal connection with the Universe which provided me with an outrageous abundance of energy. intuition and manifesting power. It continued for many months and I instantly knew every answer to any question that came my way. Yet, perhaps the most amazing thing of all was that I was able to manifest anything that my heart desired...instantly!


After returning to the USA I was slowly brought back into the hypnotic trance of my old lifestyle and a limited poverty consciousness. I was trying to integrate what I received in India, yet nothing seemed to work for me. I believed I had lost this incredible connection because I was struggling with creating money, lacking motivation, life purpose, and couldn't find a career that I loved doing.


Then, one day in the deepest pit of my despair, I had an experience that changed everything. I was lying flat on the floor in a deep depressed and pathetic state, feeling overwhelmed with tons of bills and no job to pay them with. There was nothing that I could do but completely surrender to my entire existence. It was that moment I received a download of information that came from this higher intelligence inside.


CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL STORY...

No comments: