Friday, December 16, 2011

How I Beat Slot Machines With My Dreams

By Randall Fitzgerald / Author of Lucky You!

My natural journalistic skepticism used to be so rigidly enforced that what I am about to tell you would previously have been treated by me as laughable. An unusual event loosened my straitjacket of doubt about what is possible in life. It presented a jaw-dropping challenge to all of my comforting notions about the boundaries of our consensus reality.

A mystery man named Andy, who I met in Las Vegas, claimed to have perfected an intuitive money-making technique using his dreams. After I watched him in action at gaming tables, I was intrigued enough by his success that I decided to test a version of his method.


For six nights straight, as I drifted off to sleep, I mentally repeated to myself, over and over, these words: “Please give me a precognitive dream about winning money or making money...” This mantra, or wish, or prayer, was directed at programming my own unconscious mind.

To even begin this process, I had to suspend my agnosticism and disbelief. I had to drop any pretense of knowing anything about how the ‘laws’ of causality and probability theory work. Instead, I tried to keep myself open and accepting of whatever images and feelings might surface, no matter how ridiculous my rational mind judged them to be.


CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL STORY...

Win The Lottery Subliminal MP3 - Subliminal CD

No comments: