Thursday, April 23, 2009

You Can Choose to Be Rich or Not

By Patric Chan
Creator of Success Trace Private Membership

Look at me. Who am I? I started just like YOU.

I'm just an 'ordinary' 25-year old but I have somehow achieved some extraordinary results in my life.

I didn't have anything when I got started except my mindset and an unshakable attitude to be financially rich. That's all. If I need to obtain something, I'll find a way to get there – I don't just sit around complaining why I can't get there.

One of the men that has impacted my life is Anthony Robbins. In case you don't know, Tony Robbins' seminars are not cheap. But because I knew I needed it, I managed to find a way to get a ticket to his seminar.

No, I didn't beg for money, use sympathy to ask for a free ticket, rob a bank and so on. I EARNED IT. I started working a part time job and tried to increase my sales commission from the company I worked with at that time.

But still, I didn't have sufficient money to pay for the ticket. During that time, I had asked for installment payments and luckily, my request was accepted. But guess what?

Somehow, by end of the first month, I managed to make enough money to pay for the whole program just because I change my mindset, understood how to attract money and to take action towards achieving that.

The rest is history and here I am, helping thousands of people to be successful today. I've authored books, spoken at seminars, consulted clients and etc.

What's the lesson here?

No, it's not that I'm smart. The lesson is, THINK DIFFERENTLY.

Think how you can afford it, NOT how 'I can't afford it'.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL STORY

No comments: