Saturday, November 15, 2008

How to Manifest for Free

By Nelson Berry
Creator of Subliminal Video Messages


I am constantly receiving e-mails that say something like this: "Please send me something that is free that will cause me to attract money so that I can have money to pay for other things needed. Thank you."

This is a typical example of e-mails that are arriving from around the world from people who just don't get it.

So what I wanted to do was give anybody the opportunity to manifest anything that they wanted to for basically free.

The only thing that you need is a couple of good pencils or pens, and a notebook, just a standard, regular notebook.

So how do we do this?

Firstly this is a daily exercise. You don't miss a day. Second thing to remember is what we're doing is creating the future. It's a four step sequence. And so, without further ado, let's go ahead and get started.

This is going to absolutely blow your mind.


CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL STORY

No comments: