Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Are You Having Any Fun?

By Rich Schefren
Source: StrategicProfits.com


Today I’m going to share with you one of the secrets to boosting your productivity and how to inject a lot more fun into your life.


It’s an important and transformational concept that’s simple to execute and you’ll get the benefits immediately. Actually, I’ve been eager to share it with you for quite some time, so I am really excited to get you started right now.


The past two months have been an amazing growth period in my professional life, and I hope in yours as well. In fact, this one technique I am going to share with you is one of the reasons for my company’s phenomenal growth. I’m really excited about the prospects of our future conversations about business, life, and how they meet at the intersection of success and opportunity.


I want to follow-up on my promise to you in a May 16 blog post. In that post I invited you and my other readers to share 20 fun things you like to do. I then promised you I would show you how to use this list to dramatically boost your productivity and be a lot more successful, a lot sooner.


I was amazed at the number of readers that responded. To date, 206 readers shared with the rest of us the fun activities they enjoy in their lives.


I had my staff turn all these wonderful responses into a pdf that you can download right here.

No comments: