Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Secrets of Powerful Sleep and Abundant Energy


If you have trouble sleeping or wish you could wake up with more energy in the morning I have a very special announcement for you.

You may recognize the name Kacper Postawski as a regular contributor to Mind Power News. Kacper is the author of an excellent ebook called "Powerful Sleep: How to Sleep Less and Have an Abundance of Energy."

I've been a great fan of this book since 2004 when I studied the concepts and learned how to sleep up to 3 hours less without any decrease in my energy level!

Of course, some days I like to sleep much longer, but usually I sleep an average of 2 hours less than I did before I read this book. It's truly amazing to have enough time every day to do the things that I want.

If you're even remotely interested in sleeping less *and* having more energy during the day, this is a must to add to your collection.

And if there ever was a time to get it , it's today, because after Friday, Nov. 24, Kacper will no longer be offering these four bonuses.

1. The hit short eBook: Vivid Dreams - How to Harness Your Shadow Memory and Remember HOURS Of Your Dreams In Vivid Technicolor...

2. The Acidity And Alkalinity Report... - How the Acidity of Your Blood Affects Your Sleep and What To Do About It

3. The Jet Lag and Night Shift Report - Quick and Effective Strategies for Maximizing Your Sleep When You Work Night Shifts or Travel Often Across Multiple Time-Zones

4. Lessons from Miracle Doctors - by John Barron

These bonuses add up to about $92 in value, and after Friday they're all going off the shelf and will not be available anymore. And, as an added bonus until that day, Kacper will be including the Powerful Sleep Audio CD (a $67 value) to this package at no extra charge.

I have always highly recommend this book and continue to give it my full endorsement. If you would like to learn more please visit this link: Secrets of Powerful Sleep

No comments: