Sunday, July 09, 2006

Robert Downey Jr. Predicts The Future Via His Dreams

Robert Downey Jr. has psychic powers that allow him to dream about film projects years before they become reality. The star often conjures up movies in his sleep and then suffers a strange sense of deja vu when he's actually offered his dream roles years later.

The actor explains, "There have been times where I realized that my dreamscape is obviously being influenced by what I'm doing when I'm awake. I know for sure that I've had dreams and then realized that they were about movies that I was 10 or 15 years away from doing. That's the great thing about that whole dream world - it has nothing to do with space and time.

"There's this thing I'm doing in Toronto right now (movie Charlie Bartlett), where, I swear to God, I remember having this dream and in the dream, they (producers) said, 'Yeah, we worked it out so that you're on Hope Davis schedule.' Then I started seeing Hope Davis, who's in the film. I can tell you that with the 70 movies I've done, probably 25 percent of them have been: 'This is too weird.' We're always kind of creating our reality one way or another. It's too much work to create your reality just when you're awake."

www.mindpowernews.com/RobertDowney.htm

No comments: