Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The 3-Step Formula for Rapid Success in Any Area of Your Life

If you've been with Mind Power News for a little while you may already know the names Kacper Postawski and John Harricharan.

If not, you're in for an amazing treat, because these two brilliant
minds have collaborated on some inspiring new work.

On November 7, my friend Kacper is releasing his latest creation,
a beautiful package of enlightening material based on the work of John Harricharan which teaches "The 3 Step Formula For Rapid Success In Any Area Of Your Life..."

Kacper wrote to me last week to let me know that this project
was almost finished, and he asked me to share this story with the members of the Mind Power News community.

Here's a small portion of the e-mail which Kacper sent to me in which he explained the amazing events that led to his latest creation.



CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE

No comments: