Thursday, September 02, 2004

Crazy Millionaire Giving It All Away

If you haven't heard the name T. Harv Eker yet, you will definitely see it everywhere next spring. That's when Eker is calling in all his favors from the world's top personal development gurus in order to shoot his new book to the #1 position on the New York Times bestseller list.

The release of "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind," will skyrocket Eker into the league of Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, and Mark Victor Hanson.

And when that happens, you'll be kicking yourself if you pass up the offer I'm about to make.

You see, I've been a student of T. Harv Eker for a few years now, and thanks to my relationship with him, I've been given the opportunity to give all of my readers an incredible gift. Right now, for the first 100 people who register, two seats to T. Harv Eker's world famous "Millionaire Mind Intensive," valued at over $1000 each, will be given to you absolutely free!

Please click on this link immediately to register:
Two Free Seats at the Millionaire Mind Intensive

This is an amazing offer! Let me tell you why:

I paid $997 to take this course a few years ago. Utilizing the techniques I learned during that training, I have easily earned back 10 times that amount, and maybe more. Within 11 months of the Millionaire Mind Intensive I left my day job, and six months after that I was earning double what I ever earned working for somebody else.

So I know these techniques work. And I wholeheartedly endorse this program and hope that everyone who reads this message will join. Right now the course costs around $1200 per person. Even if you had to pay that amount I would consider it a great deal. But be one of the first 100 people to register, and you and a friend or family member will get this package worth over $2400 absolutely free. It's an absolute no-brainer.

If you have any interest at all in using the incredible power of your mind to create a happier, more successful life for you and your family, you must be at this training. Remember, this is not an internet course or teleseminar. This is a live event and so seats are limited. I have only been authorized to give away 100 of these packages on a first come, first served basis.

Trust me. Just go to this link and register. You'll be glad you did.
Click Here to Grab Your Two Free Seats at the Millionaire Mind Intensive

To your future,
Andreas

P.S. Read the following post for more information from T. Harv Eker


No comments: