Sunday, September 23, 2012

How to Program Your Mind While You Sleep


By Hale Carlton / Creator of Sleep Programming

Hello, my name is Hale Carlton – and I'd like to give you a very warm welcome to this site.

Now, if there's one thing I know about – it's how to “program” the mind!

I'm the former CEO of the Australian brainwave giant “Deep Brainwaves Inc” – and the man behind the brainwaves in many products, such as The Meditation Program and Subliminal CDs.

I've also been involved in creating and preparing material for tools such the Brainwave Generator. I even received a degree in Advanced Neurotechnology.

I'm an authority in the world of mind technology – and that's why I not only recognize the power of sleep programming, but I also developed the program I'm about to discuss with you.


No comments: