Tuesday, December 23, 2014

If You Open Your Third Eye, Be Prepared For Weirdness

By Jason Mangrum / Source: Uberman! Almost Super Human

Opening your third eye can freak you out if you’re not prepared for what you might experience.
I activated my third eye using a technique I learned for projecting astrally, and the most peculiar thing happened…

A bright-green cyclone appeared from the virtual space behind my eyelids and began to twist outward. This isn’t something I visualized or imagined… I could clearly see this cyclonic twisting tunnel and the more I watched it, the more it seemed to fade away.

It was like when I would place my focus on the cyclone, or try to make it twist, or see it better… it would vanish. But as soon as I realized what I was doing, I let go and simply observed. And in a few seconds it would come back, big and bright as ever.

I will share the particular technique I used with you in just a moment, but what’s most interesting is that once I disciplined myself to the point where I could just “be” and observe with pure awareness, the cyclone would stay and move further outward into the virtual empty space from behind closed eyes.

READ THE FULL STORY HERE...

Beyond Superhuman

No comments: