Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How to Create Your Future With Mind Movies

By Ryan Higgins / Creator of Mind Movies

If you’ve seen the secret, but still haven’t been able to line your pockets with more money and accumulate real wealth… the relationship of your dreams… the spiritual fulfillment that makes you smile so hard your cheeks hurt… the beautiful, slim, stunning body of a movie star… or the health and energy levels of a teenager… stay tuned because once you’ve grasped the importance of what I’m going to reveal in the next few minutes… your life will never be the same again.

Here’s what it’s all about: My name is Ryan Higgins and just six months ago I was stuck in a dead end job packing boxes in a factory. I had to get up at 4 a.m. every morning and drive an hour to a job I hated. I felt like a loser.

I didn’t have a holiday that whole time. Everything I tried despite working my butt off failed miserably.

I earned just enough money to scrape by, and every time I went grocery shopping or paid a bill I had to cross my fingers that my credit card would not be declined.

My life was in tatters. I tried to set goals but couldn’t stick to them. I said my affirmations religiously, and worked like a dog all day. Yet despite it all, I was absolutely miserable.

God I wanted to change.

And my wish was fulfilled, because by a chance meeting with a friend, I was exposed to a quote by Napoleon Hill, the author of Think and Grow Rich: “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve” and a light bulb went off inside my head.”

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL STORY

No comments: