Friday, January 19, 2018

How to Win the Lottery with Visualization

During that long, lonely summer between high school and college, I was completely devastated after getting dumped by my high-school sweetheart. (It turned out there was nothing sweet about him.)

My older, wiser sister told me to get over him by fantasizing about my ideal guy. So I spent the summer eating and serving fro-yo at a TCBY, fantasizing from behind the counter that this Abercrombie & Fitch model was going to come in and sweep me off my feet. And lo, once I started college, I met a guy who met my A&F criteria: a hot pre-med football player, whom I dated for four years.

Ever since that summer, I've been a big believer in the power of visualization: you attract what you focus on. Los Angeles philanthropist and film producer Cynthia Stafford won the lottery thanks to visualization!

No comments: