Thursday, November 29, 2012

Top 10 Mind Bending Movies

By Daniel Hubschman / Source: Hollywood.com

Movies are meant to entertain. You pay $12 for the opportunity to tune out the real world and escape your droll existence with 24 frames of colorful adventure per second. Though I occasionally enjoy turning my brain off while watching movies like Transformers or Predators for sheer thrills, these films aren’t the reason why I fell in love with cinema. 

On the contrary, the most fun that I’ve ever had at the movies has been when I’ve been challenged by the material and required to question the characters, their motives and the narrative itself.

In honor of Christopher Nolan’s new brain-boggling epic Inception, here’s a list of our favorite mind-bending cinematic experiences.

No comments: